FST is committed to justice and fairness in its educational programs and activities. The School complies with Title IX of the U. S. Department of Labor’s Education Amendments of 1972, requiring that no person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any educational program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. In addition, FST is committed to respect individual rights and tolerates no discrimination based upon race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental handicaps. Juliet Mousseau, RSCJ is FST’s Title IX Coordinator. She can be reached at email@example.com, (619) 574-5802.
All students, faculty, staff and administrators are required to complete Sexual Assault Education and Prevention training provided by a third party training vendor, EverFi/Foundry.
Students are required to take the following training course:
- Sexual Assault Prevention for Graduate Students
Employees are required to take the following training courses:
- Preventing Harassment and Discrimination
- This course combines Title IX, Clery Act, and workplace harassment training content into one module to meet federal and state training requirements. In accordance with state legal requirements (AB1825 and SB1343), this course provides one (1) hour of sexual harassment and abusive conduct prevention training to all nonsupervisory employees (including student employees) and two (2) hours of sexual harassment and abusive conduct prevention training to all supervisory employees.
- Building Supportive Communities: Clery Act and Title IX
- This course is administered in accordance with federal law.
Find FST’s complete Title IX Policy and Procedures here.
Franciscan School of Theology Title IX Coordinators
Juliet Mousseau, RSCJ, PhD
Vice President for Academic Affairs
FST Title IX Coordinator
FST’s Title IX Coordinators have completed the following training:
- Title IX Course Module 1
- Title IX Course Module 2
- Title IX Course Module 3
- NACUA Title IX Class 1 PPT 4-11-23 PPT
- NACUA Title IX Class 2 PPT 4.18.23
- NACUA Title IX Class 3 PPT 04-25-23
- NACUA Title IX Class 4 PPT 5.18.23
- NACUA Title IX Class 5 PPT 5.31.23
- NACUA Title IX Class 6 PPT 6.6.23
- NACUA Title IX Grid with Preamble