Make an Impact Today
By making a gift to the Annual Fund, you entrust the Franciscan School of Theology to apply your support wherever it’s needed most:
- Recruit world-renowned Professors and Friars to teach
- Upgrade technology and platforms for the FST YouTube Channel – FST EDU1
- Provide retreats, social gatherings, and prayer services to build the student community
- Enable our faculty to be innovative in their teaching and support their efforts in further research and publications
- Expand the Library resources housed at the Copley Library
- Continue the development of new classes for the online Masters of Theology – Franciscan Studies degree
- Offer the online Franciscan Zoom Lecture Series
- Offer continuing education courses, non-degree programs and personal enrichment opportunities
Nearly 70% of our students are in need of financial assistance.
The average scholarship we provide covers 55% of tuition. Your donation gives students the resources they need to succeed.
- Lay students are working in or planning for careers as parish administrators, chaplains, teachers, nurses, nonprofit leaders, hospital administrators, musicians, attorneys, and many more fields.
- Most seminarians are either young men studying to become Diocesan Priests or Franciscans studying to become Franciscan Priests.
Other Ways to Give
Mail in a donation
Please make your check out to the Franciscan School of Theology and provide the area you would like to support in the memo line.
Send checks to:
Franciscan School of Theology
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
Charge by phone
Please call the Development Office at 619-574-5806. If we are unable to answer, please leave a message and we will call back within 24 hours.
Donor Advised Funds
Contact your charitable sponsoring organization (eg. – Schwab Charitable, Fidelity Charitable, Community Foundation, Morgan Stanley, etc.) and make a grant.
The Franciscan School of Theology accepts securities. Please call or email the Development Office at 619-574-5806 or email@example.com for more information.
Contact your retirement custodian and request a distribution be made directly to Franciscan School of Theology, Tax ID: 94-1745605. (For further information please click here).
Employer Matching Gifts
Double your impact and contact your employer for opportunities to match your gift to FST. Please call or email the Development Office at 619-574-5806 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Leave a lasting legacy to the Franciscan School of Theology through your will or trust. Please seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor. Tax ID: 94-1745605
Contact Andrea DeLucia at email@example.com or 619-574-5806 for additional information on other Planned Giving vehicles.
|No matter the size of the gift – you are making a difference in the lives of our students and community.|