Clare of Assisi Scholars
The Franciscan School of Theology offers its graduates an opportunity to continue their Franciscan journey through the Clare of Assisi Scholar Program. As a Clare of Assisi Scholar, FST graduates may audit courses for a reduced fee. Some restrictions apply.
To request to register, complete the Clare of Assisi Scholar Form, obtain faculty signature, and submit your form to the registrar, together with a check or money order for $450 made out to the Franciscan School of Theology. Student services and the CFO will confirm your degree and account status and clear you to attend.
- Clare Scholars must have obtained a degree from the Franciscan School of Theology and have no outstanding balances due to the school. Degree and account status will be confirmed by Student services and the CFO respectively before the student is accepted as a Clare of Assisi Scholar.
- The cost is $450 per course. Clare Scholars may take one class per semester.
- Permission of the professor is required. Professors are not obligated to accept Clare Scholars.
- Clare Scholars may audit only and are not registered as students at FST. Grades are not given, and no transcripts are produced or available.
- Student services are not provided, e.g., orientation, mailbox, career counseling, etc.